So it’s Thursday. …Throwback Thursday! Just in time for a week-old week in review post! YAY! haha. Seriously, I don’t know where the time goes.
Last week we had the second Camp Opportunity here! It was a great opportunity to see some familiar faces again. (Haha, I know, I know, I’m too much.)
Here’s what we did last week:
- Last Monday (the 22nd) Antonia, Brooke, Carly and Lynley got to help Camp Opportunity facilitate a high ropes course for their campers and counselors, which was really excited. It also made everybody go, “Wow, you lifeguard, too! What else do you do?!” the rest of the week.
- Lynley worked on the trail map, cleaning up the gps data.
- Lynley also wrote and gathered more information on historical data for signs.
- Antonia has been working on logos, meeting everyday with Jeff to revise earlier versions of logos for Lisa’s Grief Camp.
- Carly has been working on locations for nature maps.
- Brooke worked on getting more pictures for sign locations and editing them.
- Everybody lifeguarded (lots of it!).
- On Friday we went to the Bagelry for Breakfast and to work in the morning, and it was AWESOME. The food was fantastic and we got a ton of work done in their internet equipped seating area. Antonia even got some logos sketched.
- Lynley did some data entry for her survey of camps, and tried to do analysis with Lisa but struggled with excel.
- Carly, Lynley and Brooke worked dishroom duty. (We were going to get to do some prep cooking, but unfortunately were swamped with work on the days we were scheduled to work, and didn’t get to. Darn you, prep cook position, for being inconvenient!)
- On Saturday, Becky Humphrey visited for an hour or so. YAY!!!!
- Then on Sunday, Alex, Brian and Bri visited us! And we went on a tour of the mystery spot, as documented on this very blog earlier this week. Later that day, Brooke, Carly and Lynley went to the beach, while I hung out with Alex, Brian and Bri. (We went to the Arcade! It was awesome.) Then we met for dinner at Woody’s.
- Also on Sunday, Andy and Kylie visited from San Fransisco! Lynley gave them a quick tour of the grounds.
- And then we went to see Despicable Me 2 with Jeff. (We made sure that Jeff did his homework and watched Despicable Me (the first) earlier that day.)
Also, I’d like to point out that before we watched Despicable Me on Sunday, we went to Target for snacks. And Jeff tried on hats.